Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Approximately 6.5 hours....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Approximately 6.5 hours....

    till a new episode of Lost [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] A new backstory tonight on Jin (the Asian guy). Could be interesting since in his wife's backstory he was shown in a not so good light, but then again, if you get most wives story, the husband looks bad [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Approximately 6.5 hours....

    I was reading on the LOST website that JIn's wife reveals something to the rest of the people on the island tonight.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Approximately 6.5 hours....

    My prediction---she's pregnant!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Approximately 6.5 hours....

    Last night's episode was very good. I like the way they are going to flashbacks with every character. Last night it showed how Jin was working for his wife's father just so they could have a better life. It was sad to see him walk away from her at the end of the episode. It also showed that Shannon and Sayid are now hooking up, despite Boone's jealousy.

    Is it just me or does Locke know everyhting? How did he know Walt burnt the raft? That was crazy for him to burn it just because he likes staying on the island. You think that little polar bear incident a few episodes back would have made him scared of the island.

    It looks like next week it shows Hurley's life. And it also shows them running into other people on the island. Hurley runs into some people pointing guns at him. Should be a great episode next week!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Approximately 6.5 hours....

    Since we are pretty much the same people watching this show religiously every week, I have a question for you that I am pretty sure everyone has picked up on.

    Have you noticed how everyone's lives are intertwined in some way...whether it be through TV or whatever?

    1) Jack is in line at the airport while Sun and Jin are behind him.
    2) Sawyer is in police custody when Boone goes to turn in Shannon's boyfriend.
    3) Sawyer met Jack's father and had a discussion about him.
    4) Hurley was on TV running from TV cameras on Korean TV.
    5) Charlie's band..."Drive Shaft"...is someone's favorite band (I forget who)

    Coincidence...I think not. Sidenote: If any of you watch Alias, there was an episode a few weeks ago where it was Nadia's birthday. The song in the background was "You All Everybody" by...Drive Shaft. They actually produced a song.

    Anyway, here are my weekly random thoughts:

    * Claire is never going to have that baby. She is like 11 months pregnant, and the crazy thing is...SHE'S NOT PISSED. Christ, when my wife was 7 months pregnant I thought I was in hell.

    * Sawyer is a badass. Period. The "Lord of the Flies" reference was awesome. Him telling Jack "Only one fight at a time" was awesome.

    * Everyone on the island has been there for a month, right? If my beard grew that slow, I would be thrilled. Plus, the chicks are still hairless. At least as far as we know...

    * Next weeks episode looks like total sweetness. There are booby traps, guns, explosions (yes, the French exploration crew apparantly had C4), and Hurley.

    * Locke still rules the island. Between reminding everyone that there are other people on the island, gutting a rat, and him never wanting to leave the island...he is king.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Approximately 6.5 hours....

    Good overview. I really love the show, I just hate that it's running against That 70's Show. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

    The only thing that I dispute you on as far as the lives "interwining" is point 1. Of course Sun and Jin are in line behind Jack. They got on the same plane. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

    I noticed the whole "hairless female" thing myself. I'm sure that razors were one of the things that would be found in the wreckage.

    Yes. Claire will be pregnant forever.

    Sawyer, is a shmuck. A loveable shmuck at times, but nonetheless a shmuck. Not a badass.

    Locke is the badass. As is Sayid. I really like him.

    As for the ladies...I used to have a thing for Kate (still do actually) but after seeing Sun in that bikini last night...WOW!!!! That was impressive.

    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  7. #7
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Approximately 6.5 hours....

    I think Shannon is the cutie on the island
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •